Apocalypse Now (Red Sky Mix) Apocalypse Now (Red Sky Mix)

Very trance-y :P

Very nice pads in the beginning, great plucks at 1:22, and 4:07 was GREAT. Other than that, the general feel of the song didn't really change :/
It was still a great song, though. VERY well mastered.

Fitzgrade responds:

Thanks Japillow ill have to work on making my tunes more interresting in the future still learning. Wow i never got a mastering comment on here before nice one man glad you liked it.

You & i untill the end of time You & i untill the end of time

Great!

I love the quirky, jumpy lyrics! And who doesn't love 8-bit? And this is probably the first song I've heard that uses the Mario coin noise and doesn't kill it, so thank you for that!

SullieBears responds:

Your welcome! (:

Storm Begins-The Beauty Garden Storm Begins-The Beauty Garden

Fit for a video game.

Sounds like it would easily be able to fit into a Zelda game. Very nice work!

felipemp93 responds:

Thanks man! I love to compose VG music, and I'm happy you think it would fit on a game :D

Star Crossed Star Crossed

The bass beat is very lively.

This sounds great. GREAT JOB!

The Tranquil Town The Tranquil Town

Great track, but...

This was very good, but like the other reviewer said, you really need to amplify it, otherwise it's quality will never be fully appreciated.

Underwater Foosball Underwater Foosball

Strange name...

I really like this loop. Good job!

Nomance (Demo Mix) Nomance (Demo Mix)

Hmm

I definitely prefer this version to the other one. Both sound outstanding, either way. The mastering on your guys' songs is always spot on. Also, both of are names are acronyms :P

Echo Falls Echo Falls

Great

I have a lot of trouble creating songs like this...you seem to have mastered it.

Ligara responds:

thanks. My advice is to stick at it, as long as you want to, not because you have to. :)

if you stick on the path, i'm sure you'll eventually reach what you desire, otherwise -that- path wouldn't exist!

speak soon,
Wayne of L

Zeitgeist (Original Mix) Zeitgeist (Original Mix)

Excellent.

Very smooth.

Coma: Red Wind Theme Coma: Red Wind Theme

Well, this made me want to play through Coma again

This fit in with Coma perfectly. I absolutely love the fret noise. This is a great song. Truly beautiful.